Crown Audio by Harman

Search:     Advanced search

Where can I get a replacement cable for my Crown PCC-160?

I need a replacement cable for my Crown PCC-160. Can I find them at my audio stores or do they have to be special ordered? Do they have a name?
Lori Sessions
Drama Teacher
JP Taravella High School

Reply: That is a special cable, not available at audio stores. Please call Crown at 574-294-8000, then ask for Brenda Price in the Parts Department. The PCC-160 cable is Crown part number D 6640-3.

Others in this Category
document How do I place a PCC-160 on a table?
document Can I use a PCC-170 on a stage to record opera?
document How should I mike actors on stage using PCC-160 mics, wireless lavalier mics, or wireless headworn mics? (9 questions and replies)
document Can the PCC-160 work with a wireless transmitter?
document Recommended distance of a boundary behind a PCC-160
document What are the advantages of boundary (surface-mounted) mics like PZM and PCC mics?
document PCC-160 or PCC-170 for stage and table use?