Crown Audio by Harman

Search:     Advanced search

Where can I get Crown mic parts and service?

I have a CM-300 that needs the foam replaced inside the windscreen and around the capsule. The original foam is rotten. Where can I get this done? Do you have the parts? Can I send it to Crown to be refurbished?
Steve Humes

Reply: Replacement parts are available in Crown's Parts Dept., and its link is below. If the parts are not available, you can send the mic to Crown's Service Department, link below.


Service Return Information:

Others in this Category
document Where can I find retail prices for Crown products?
document What are the differences between the wired and wireless versions of Crown head- worn mics?
document What wireless systems are compatible with Crown head-worn mics?
document What is phantom power?
document What is the difference between dynamic and condenser microphones?
document What type of power do the various Crown mic models require?
document What is the difference between a PZM microphone and a PCC microphone?
document Why have different PZM microphone models?
document What is the difference between a CM-30 and a CM-31 microphone?
document What is the difference between the LM-201 and the LM-300A series microphones?
document My Sound Grabber is louder with the supplied battery than with a different battery. Why?
document How do I purchase Crown Products?
document What is a Differoid?